Monday, April 21, 2008

so I'm joining the world of blogging - this is all new to me but I'll give it a go at the request of my sister! I think this might be fun - probably not too interesting to anyone else but my kids will enjoy it!! Jordan is 16 (need I say more?!) - he is a junior, loves tennis, reading, the xbox, his i pod of course and who could forget the cell phone and texting!!

madison is 12 and a complete animal lover - the 2 cats - henry and freddy are like her babies - if she takes care of her kids one day as half as good as she takes care of these 2 she will be a great mother - she also loves to read, watch movies, hang out with her friends - she will go to junior high in the fall and went into young womens this past september and loves it!!

lauren is our first grader - she is 7 - she has taken off with reading also and we are reading amelia jane each night together before bed. she loves animals too - she is happy go lucky and has a great imagination - she loves swimming and riding her scooter - this week she lost another tooth - there's nothing like that toothless grin!!


1 comment:

Kent and Julie said...

So glad to see your blogging!! Your blog is so cute!! HAHA (Thanks to me!!) see isn't it fun?